Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

     Hello.  It's a beautiful day in Reno.  It's my day off.  In fact, I have two days off.  Thank Goodness.  I need a break from work.
     I got an oil change on my van.  The air filter was replaced.  The tires inflated.  Anti-freeze topped off.  The van works as good as the day I got it.  Woot.
     I'm at Starbucks right now, taking it easy.  It feels good to relax. 
     If you want to donate to my cause, it is paypal.me/davidlovins  It is the easiest way to send me money.  If you don't have a paypal account, I recommend it.
     Anyway, I'm trying to think of ways to raise money.  My expenses are higher than what my part-time job pays.
     http://link.email.dynect.net/link.php?DynEngagement=true&H=UvL%2BUTX4HmDN5IMQun9%2F8fZjTIAwFasoGuzEYDRTOxl0PxPGQxFGzDBoZcPHCpcMG8gsudFq%2BHF0Ufb888tL7w6W5Pm2fydzVwtxykp8rq3%2FigI2u9UFEjgPdmqDuSU2&G=21&R=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gofundme.com%2Ff%2Fgas-food-booze-and-coffee%3Futm_medium%3Demail%26utm_source%3Dproduct%26utm_campaign%3Dp_email%252Bhtml_trig_post_update_nd&I=20200122171810.00000a474476%40mail6-65-usnbn1&X=MHw3NzY2NjI6VEVNUElEXzY3OzF8Nzc2NjYzOlFVRVVFSURfMTk0NjI0MDIyNjsyfDc3NjY2NDpET01BSU5fZ21haWwuY29tOw%3D%3D&S=F1_s_4JM0oo8N10ELQvjcOfJ67hfEfbhemmrzcif65s
     This link is for my 'gofundme' campaign.  I'm trying to raise $100 to pay for gas, food, booze, and coffee.

     I'm on youtube as 'David Lovins'.  Check it out, and give me some watch time.  Please.  I still need three-hundred subscribers so I can get my account monetized again.

     I'm on Instagram as 'DavidLovins67' and as 'DavidLovins11'.  It's a struggle there to get followers.  I hear if you have a thousand followers, your photos can get monetized.  That would be nice.

     This is the only blog on Blogger that I seem to have access to.  It seems like after Google's little Blogger renovation, that I have lost all of my other blogs I was working on for years.  I don't know what happened to them.

     The web can be a confusing place.

     I have a drive to make money on the web.  I'm trying to escape my job.  I just want to be a full-time artist.

     I have a new art studio now, with 24/7 internet, so that's good.  So at least there is hope for me.  It's not all bleak like a swamp on the way to Mordor, thank goodness.

     Today, I'm going to have a good day.  That's good.

     This Starbucks that I go to has some nice female eye candy from time to time.  That is good.  Women make me happy.  I don't have to interact with them.  I just have to be around them in the same room.  It's good enough to get me through the day.

     Anyway, thanks for reading.  I doubt that hardly anyone reads my writing, but you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment