Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Sunday, March 31, 2013

     Goddamn it to fuck.  I didn't even know it was Easter today.  Not that I care anyway.  I could give a fuck.  Jesus Christ as a supernatural being is all made up.  It defies the laws of physics.  Easter is more for kids, and for adults who like to put bunny ears on their heads.  I saw some of that today.
     So I sold some napkin arts last night.  It was a good time.  I met a nice guy from Sweden.  He bought me a beer and a shot of Laphroig whiskey, or however you spell it.  The whiskey tasted like sawdust.  But it sure did fuck me up in a good way.  I like whiskey, but the results are often disastrous, like getting into arguments or fights.  So it is best that I don't drink too much whiskey.  I could wind up doing stuff that I would regret later.
   
     I enjoyed Easter as a kid, looking for Easter Eggs on my grandmother's hillside.

     But now, it is just another holiday that gets in the way of what I am doing.

   
     Here are the tits of Little Lupe from The Howard Stern show.  I actually took this picture off of a youtube video.  Youtube is not nudity free, thank god.
  
     See?  She is a nice girl.  She was age twenty in this picture.  Anyway, her nipple on her left breast looks off-center.  But who cares?  Just an observation.  She has a very pretty smile, and she is a happy girl.  No guy wants to hang out with a miserable chick.
     She's not too shabby in the ass department, either.  Here she is sitting on top of the sibian, a vibrating machine that women love.
    

     She has a nice little figure going for her.
     I wouldn't mind having this ass for Easter.
     So there you go.  There is Little Lupe.
     Hope this makes you happy.
     It cheered me the fuck up.

     Thank god I can swear on this particular blog, and post fun pictures.  I would go crazy if I wasn't able to express myself in some way.

     I've thought about putting my dick on to this blog, but no one wants to see that, haha.  Sal Governales from The Howard Stern show would put pictures of his dick up, but his wife made him stop.  Sal would dress his penis up in little outfits.  haha.  I'll have to find those.




    

No comments:

Post a Comment