Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, December 16, 2011

Cinderella nude hentai cartoon

Well, here you go.  The artist who did this could have done a better job with the anatomy, and the pink for the background isn't done really well.  The picture kind of gets the job done for anyone who ever wanted to see her naked, but the image just needs more work.  The people who do this kind of work are in a hurry, I guess.
     I watched Cinderella a couple of times growing up, so it is good to know she has a beave.
     Those Disney cartoons are so puritanical, that I'm glad people rebel against it, and make these kinds of images.
     Stuff like this is starting to show up a lot on the web.

     You know where I found this image?  Off of wordpress.  I couldn't believe it.  I read their policy, and I thought you couldn't do stuff like this there.  They even have Tinkerbell, and Star Wars hentai.  I just couldn't believe that they got away with putting all that stuff up.

     When ever I do anything, it always seems like somebody gets on my case about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment