Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Forrest Jellico and Michelle Hell

     Hi, I haven't really been blogging much, because as I have stated before, there is no point to it.  There is one reason for me to write a blog, though, and that is for the reason of posting photos on the blog, and then I can delete them from my computer forever, so at least the photo gets used.  I take a lot of pictures, and I don't always know what to do with them.  Some of them get used in videos, or get posted on facebook.
     To use the photos in some way, and then deleting them from my computer's memory means I can make more room to clear the way so I can play video games, which require a lot of memory.  I just saw that World of Warcraft is free to play now, and I'm sure that would take up a lot of memory on my computer.
          Here is some art that I definitely can't use for youtube.  I did a whole comic of this, that I never really finished, because, there is no point.  No one to publish this stuff.
I ought to finish this, or do more of it.  I don't have much of an audience for this blog, so again, there is no point.
The story was unresolved.  I couldn't figure out how to resolve it, without redoing a lot of it.  One would think just doing a story of a blowjob would be easy and simple, but it actually got pretty complicated to set it up in story form.
Now I can delete this stuff off my computer, and make room for video games.  I think this kind of art is just as valid as anything else.  It is society that seems to have a problem with it, even though, to my knowledge, everybody everywhere is sucking everybody else off from time to time.
   
     Just think of Hollywood, Washington, D.C., and everywhere you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment