Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

     This of course, is my favorite blog, because I can swear here and put up naughty pictures without feeling bad about it.  The only downside is that it can not be monetized since Blogger does not support 'adult' content.  I can't say I blame them.  The advertisers get in a tiff over that stuff.

     Anyway, I'm just sitting around.

     I've seen people post all kinds of things on the web, and I don't know how they get away with certain things.  It seems when I do things, that I get into trouble.  It's just the way it goes, I guess.

     Sal Governales from The Howard Stern Show, from what I understand, posts pictures of his penis on Twitter.  I don't know how he gets away with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment