Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, March 6, 2014

     I'm pretty happy in my new studio.

     It is very nice.

     It is lovely.

     However, my landlady said, "Nothing lasts forever."

     For you see, anytime she feels like saying that she does not want me here, she can ask me to leave.

     That is her right.

     My back-up plan, which I hope I do not have to resort to, is that I will have to move everything into a storage unit.  That would not be fun.

     Meanwhile, I have been waiting for forty minutes to get into the bathroom.  Is someone living in there?

     Yes, I am only writing this blog because I am waiting to use the crapper.

     I ventured upstairs, and the door was slightly ajar.  The same guy has been sitting on the toilet for a half hour. 

     Maybe he needs more fiber in his diet, and less booze.

     I'm in and out of there in a couple of minutes.

     Dare I try again and see if he is still there? 

     After forty minutes, I was finally able to use the bathroom.  I was in and out of there in three minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment