Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I don't know who in hell is reading this blog, but I've got 5000 hits.

     Anyway, it is Saturday.  I am still waking up.  I went to the cafe, and hung out with a friend.  I drew some pictures and did a little writing.
     I have to go to work in a couple of hours.
     Things are going good, things are happening. 
     If I could just get my finances in order, things would be better.
     It all takes time, it doesn't happen overnight.
     It's all about loving what you do, and having a passion.
     I need more coffee.
     Too bad this blog is not monetized anymore.  I think about that a lot, but I really needed one thing on the web where I could really be myself and not be edited by myself or by other people.  It is too bad that I have to have it as an adult blog, which is considered by society to be wrong.  Yet, most guys I know just want to get laid, and most girls I know just want everything to be cute.  It all just ends up being confusing to me.
     I'm supposed to be a painter, and the only way to do that is to paint.  I want to play guitar, too, but I never pick it up, so I don't know how I expect to get good at that.  I just want to be me, and I need more time, and more money to do the things I want to do.
     We are trying to make money on the web, so that things are going 24-7.  Clone Wars is going good for me.  I like being Dirk Wampaflash.
     I got 103,000 hits on youtube now, and according to the statistics, I've made $2.89 off of adsense.
     If it wasn't for what youtube allows, I'd probably put pictures of naked women on every video.  I would swear a lot, too.
     I hate being edited, or not being allowed to do stuff.
     This country has problems with the human body.  To me, it all seems normal, but I guess the kids have to be protected.  They're going to find out about everything sooner or later, so I don't see what the difference is.
     I'm still waking up, so you'll have to forgive me.
     It's a beautiful day, and I'm enjoying myself.
     Paying all the bills is a main concern.
     Hey, my website got updated.  It has an amazon store in it now. 
http://www.wix.com/mattanddavestudios/davidlovins#!blog  

   
Here is a video clip of me in the studio, unedited, how I filmed it.  I know people like to watch stuff, and get into other people's business.  But, I don't know if anybody cares about watching video of me, but here it is anyhow.

     I just like to put random, stupid stuff up because it is all so pointless anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment