Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Sunday, July 3, 2011

I don't know who reads this blog, if anybody.

     When I write on this blog, it is like taking shots in the dark.  I don't know who is reading this, or what people think, if they do indeed read this at all, so I kind of don't know how to modify my content to what people want.

     This blog is kind of like standing alone in the forest, and there is no one around to hear what I say.  That is what it feels like.  It's fine as my own personal therapy, but it is not much of a dialogue with anybody.

     Who knows?  Maybe that will change someday.

     That is the thing, when you venture out alone on a blog, no one cares, and why should they?  No reason at all.

     However, I do plan on having a lot of fun on this thing, it just takes time to get it all together.

     I have a lot of projects that I'm working on.

     If you do come across this blog, and you want to see my videos on youtube, the name of my channel is 'DavidLovins67'.  I have lots of videos there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF7yRt8-w7Y

     Anyway, have a good day, if anybody is out there.

     Byebye, love you.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment