Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, July 4, 2013

A Naughty Word with Magnetic Letters

     As far as I know, this adult only blog is the only place where I can post this picture.  I wouldn't want to offend anyone.
     It is 2013, and I still have to worry about content like this, and for most people, it is no big deal.
     When a naughty word is made into art, people make a fuss, or they cry outrage, or whatever they do, I don't know.  I'm not them.
     I am pretty sure that in most art galleries I couldn't put this on the wall.
     That would be pretty cool to have a 'Profanity Art Show', however.  That would be fun.

     Anyway, I was laughing when I was making this word on the table at the cafe today.  It was a good time.

     It was odd, because I felt a little guilty for spelling out this word in public.  I was slightly worried that someone might see it, so I spelled it out fast, and photographed it even faster.  Then, I messed up the letters.
     I'm forty-five years old, and I'm worried about offending people, my word.

     One time, I was bicycling, and in public after a gay parade, I saw a guy sucking another guy's cock, with a third guy video taping it.

     I don't know why I should be worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment