Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, July 11, 2013

More Goblin War Drums in the studio

     Christfuckshitmotherfucker.  The Goblin War Drums are engaged.

     Shit.  Every stinking day I have to deal with the noise from this drummer who isn't very good.

     I actually like drums, which is unusual for most people, but this guy just sucks.

     What he tries to do is to emulate sped-up recorded drums, like what he hears in pop songs, and he can't do it.

     So, it sounds like shit.

     Imagine trying to write with this garbage going on; yet, that is what I have to do.

     When I have to record for a video, I always have to wait until the musicians are done.  If not for a certain youtube policy of noise or music produced by someone else, I would just say, "fuck it", and record anyways.

     "God, there is always something."

     Anyway, I hope Blogger doesn't mind my swearing in this entry.  This blog is set to adult, so I don't know what the problem would be.
     I don't even know what the problem is with swearing in the first place.  I've heard it in public ever since I was a kid.
     True, they didn't swear in church, and in a classroom, but most every other place somebody says fuck, shit, or motherfucker.  Those seem to be the main three offensive words.

     The only real problem with profanity is it is boring to hear somebody else say it.

     The speaker doesn't give a shit, because it feels good to swear, and to get those words out.

     It is very tedious for the listener, however, unless you are the kind of low-life scum that likes that kind of shit.

     Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this entry.

     I kind of liked writing it.

    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment