Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

      Here's the Andy Kaufman painting before I painted dollar signs all over it.  No one bought it, hence, I kind of ruined it.  Happens.  However, it was sold to a guy who was going to give it to his friend as a wedding gift, so the dollar signs turned out to be appropriate.
      A typical table display on any given night, where I try to sell paintings.  It ain't easy.
      This is the game 'Centipede' on my PlayStation portable.  I'm taking a break from bringing this device to the bar, so people don't strain their necks trying to see it.  Two people fell on my table in the last week, and I can't risk having this thing break.
      Some people think I'm weird for bringing in a bunch of stuff to the bar.
      Other people love what I do, and buy.

     This 'Popeye' painting sold to a real Popeye fan, so I am glad this painting has a good home.

No comments:

Post a Comment