Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

      Trillian from Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy ( 1981 ), is a piece of ass, though she probably doesn't look as good now, if she is even still alive.
      Look at that body.  I find it very interesting.
      Yes, I would like to see her naked.
      I can look at her all day.  I find her very entertaining.
     I also love Marvin, but for different reasons.

     This is from the BBC mini-series.
     The movie that was released was just an awful piece of shit.  It probably should never have been released.
     Zaphod's second head was inside his body, and that just sucked.
     Also, their version of Marvin was short, and did not look depressed.  Look at the original Marvin pictured above.  NOW THAT IS A DEPRESSED ROBOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment