Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Sunday, April 20, 2014

My 450th Post

     Wow, 450 posts...that's a lot.

     I doubt anybody has read every single one.  Not even I've read most of them.  I just type them out.

     Actually, I do read them after I write them, just to make sure they are as good as I can make them at the time.

     There are times when I go back to my writings, and I do indeed cringe, so it is better most of the time just to write them, and let other people on the web figure out what I'm trying to say, haha.

     Anyway, let's post some obligatory pictures so I can make more memory room on my computer, a constant, never-ending problem I have.  I take a lot of pictures, and then it takes a while to figure out what to do with them....

     Well, here is some recent art that I sold.  The Superman logo painting sold for $50, and the Stormtroopers and Naked Marge Simpson each sold for $10.  They are on paper.  Things are worth more if they are painted on canvas for some reason.

    
     I found this stuffed Victoria Secret Dog, cut off the stupid label, and began immediately to paint an Impressionist color field on it.
     Many girls and women like this dog more than any of the art I make, haha.

     Well, I'm too lazy to write anymore right now, so have a good day, and thanks for reading.

     Just as a note, I was wondering if I should even bother with punctuation, grammar, spelling, and syntax, since people on online games don't care about those things.  Hmmm, maybe I'll write an article in online gaming style....

     "Dude!  It doesn't matter how I write it as long as people understand what I'm saying!" is what they say to me, sometimes followed by "YOUR A GRAMMAR NAZI!!!"
     They don't differentiate between their, there, your, and you're.


No comments:

Post a Comment