Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

More comics from the cafe

     Let's see...I sold $30 at the cafe today.  Two young Italian women picked up two paintings of mine.
     Meanwhile, here is some comic book work I did...









     I went to another coffee shop today where people have more money.  Funny that I would get a sale.  If there is one thing I have learned, and that is poor people don't buy art.  Neither do rich people who are poor in spirit or in knowledge about art.
     More people need to take an art appreciation course, or something.  That would be better than giving me condescending looks or comments.

     Anyhow, I got my coffee and pastry paid for today.  I'm happy.

     All I can say about this picture is if you put a couple of alcoholics together, combined with toys, and napkin art, you can sometimes come up with stuff like this, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment