Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, June 13, 2011

Bountiful Park

     Well, I lived in Bountiful, Utah for eight years.  I like South Park.  So my version of it is 'Bountiful Park'.  It is basically the working title.  I drew up some sketches today.  I've been thinking about this for days.  I was able to successfully speed up my voice a week or two ago on the audacity sound program so my voice sounds like a South Park voice.  It works pretty good.  Here are some of the drawings I did.

Well, that's pretty much all the pictures I did for 'Bountiful Park' today.  The pilot episode is called 'Temple of The False God'.  Now all I have to do is write the script, or some dialogue, or something.  I will just work in small chunks of it.  No reason to do the whole thing all at once.  It would take me forever.

     Basically, the show takes place in Bountiful, Utah.  I'll have to create a fictional family for the character mostly based on me, since my family does not like me to do anything about them in my art.  I don't know why, it's just funny.  I would kill for them to make shit about me, but they aren't into it, or they are into their own thing, I don't know.  I can't worry about it anymore about what they do or not do.  None of my business at this point anyhow.  I don't even have the energy to care.  Anyway.

     I want to have a scene where it shows a packed station wagon with parents and kids driving from L.A. to Utah.  The scene will take about 45 seconds to a minute.
     I guess my character's name could be David, or Darren.  Something like that.
     There is a part in the episode where the Mormons build the Helsinki, Finland temple, but the ancient Viking Warlords come back from the dead to burn the Mormon temple down because they don't want that shit on their land.  Ever.
     I also want to have a scene where I am in church, sitting there in sacrament meeting, and I turn around, and see all these green zombie creatures like in 'They Live' sitting behind me.  That kind of happened to me when I was 16.
     Even just what I wrote so far should keep me busy for a while.  I'm going to do an audio track and storyboards, and worry about the animation later.  I can do limited animation, that works just fine.

     Well, that's all that is in my brain right now about this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment