Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I will never make a cent with this blog.

     However, I like to write, so I will continue to create content for this blog.
     Once Google adsense sacks you for content violation, you can never get your adsense account back.  That is what it says.
     I'm actually bummed about the whole deal.  This blog represented a lot of freedom for me, where I felt for the first time that I could write what I wanted.
     I was excited every time another penny would register in my earnings.  It gave me incentive, and something to work towards.
     The first year of this blog, I hardly got any hits.  It took a year to get 1000.  Now it is at 4000 hits.  I can't explain the jump in the number of hits.  I don't know who reads this blog, if anybody.  Certainly no one responds to what I write.
     It could just be bots that come to this blog site.  Who knows?  I don't know.
     Anyway, it was kind of a frustrating, and confusing day.  I had a couple of hours where I really did not know what I was doing.
     One of the bands is playing next door, which makes it hard to think.
     I was thinking of making some more videos, but I can't record sound until they go away for the night.  They are just too loud. 
     Sometimes, I have to jump into bed, and pull the covers over me to absorb the sound.  Then I close my eyes, and try to pretend it is not happening. 
     In my opinion, they suck, so that doesn't help.
     I watched 'The Lazer Collection' and several short films by Dopminic Fear on youtube.  I had never seen his stuff before.  I was thoroughly entertained, even laughing out loud at times.  He does a good job.  I love all his actors, and how he uses the same people over and over again.  I don't know how he writes all that dialogue for being so young.  He plays piano, does his own music, what can't he do?  He seems to me to be really talented, coming from a good family, too.  I don't know much about him, but I was impressed.  It's so amateur that it is good.  I like that stuff.  I am exhausted with Hollywood stuff for some reason, so Dominic's films were refreshing to watch.  Also, there are moments that are really funny.  I'm amazed he got so many people in his films.  He must be a really nice person.
     Anyway, I just want to lay down, and reset my head.
     A brain is like a computer, it needs to log out every so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment