Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Afternoon Coffee Shop Experience

     Well, it was a good time.  The coffee was good.  I enjoyed sitting in the sun, and feeling the warmth.
     Events that occurred while I was there included Crazy Crackhead Women on Speed coming into the cafe and banging on the glass front door, three gay boys talking about relationships and jobs, and girl in a black dress sitting across from me and she flashed me her beave when she was leaving, but I don't know if it was intentional.  Then there was The Creepster Tattoo Face He/She commanding the outdoor table with his/her friend "Nosy Woman who wears glasses so she can look and see what other people are doing without being noticed".  Also, 'Guy who wears nice clothes and picks cigarettes off the ground all day long' made an appearance.
     Near the end of my session I met a nice lady who was giving somebody a French lesson.  She was curious about the wire and tape animals I was working on, and just wanted to say 'hi'.  That was nice of her.  She was kind of cute, too.
    
     San Francisco is a pretty amazing town, filled with freaks from around the world.  I've thought recently that even in this city of freaks, I barely fit in.

     I guess the story that sums up San Francisco the best is what somebody told me about the flashing light on top of The Transamerica Building. 
     "It's actually a beacon calling all the freaks of the world to San Francisco."

No comments:

Post a Comment