Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Politicians With Their Dicks Out

     I don't care about politicians with their dicks out, doing whatever they want with their dicks, with whomever they can get.  As long as they do their job, that is all I care about.
     I never heard any dick stories about Bush Sr. or his son 'W', but I heard of lots of vacations, golf playing, and hanging out on the ranch.
     Those are the fuckers I worry about.
     Politicians caught with their dick out, well, at least that humanizes them, and let's me know what I am dealing with.  It let's me know they are guys.
     W. Bush never got involved in any sex scandals that I know of.   Maybe his dick doesn't even work.

     Anyway,  I'm not a guy to look up pictures of politician's dicks, so who is?  Why the press makes a big deal about this kind of stuff I have no idea why.  I guess it sells papers and makes headlines.  But the media often does not have a lot of class.

     Something I did not need to know was that Oprah Winfrey was a teen-age prostitute.  I don't know if it is true or not.  Who cares?  But now I have this image of her.  Not that I've ever watched her show, but I don't like the media saying the worst things about people.

     While I'm at it, I don't like the over-usage of calling this country 'America' as if it was a brand name.  As far as I know, this is the United States of America.  It is the U.S....America refers to both North and South America.  People in Peru are Americans, too.  Duh.
     America the name comes from the Italian 'Amerigo Vespucci'. 

     Anyway, basically the feeling it creates within me is, "Welcome K-Mart shoppers, this is America!"
     I had no idea this country was a shoe brand that needed to be sold to its inhabitants.  It's just a way to kind of control people with nationalistic feelings.

     You know, there is a lot of what I would call propaganda in this country.  It's not always easy to identify.  They make it look like all part of the fabric.  It's all designed like running water over a rock which eventually wears it down to a pebble.  Advertising messages do that to people.  Just wear them down to the point where their individuality is subdued. 

No comments:

Post a Comment