Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Monetization is not possible for blogs with adult content.

     Now they tell me.
     Well, I'm an artist, and I'm 43, so forgive me for thinking like an adult.  I see no reason to change the content of my blog, since it would be a lie.  It's kind of how 'they' control people.  They try and make you think in a certain way, and behave in a certain way.  They want you to play by their rules.

     At the time I discovered that my blog was no longer available for monetization, I had made $1.02 for over 3600 hits and 100 entries.  That is a lot of work. 
     I would describe my 'wages' as being 'despicable' and 'unconscionable'.  Worse than slave wages.

     However, I love to write, and it's a shame I can't make money with this blog.  Too bad. 
 
     It turns out that it is restricted freedom of speech.  It's okay to say whatever they want as long as they approve.  That's not really freedom, it's like living in a fishbowl or enclosed environment with a whole world outside of it.


     I doubt that Charles Bukowski or Robert Crumb would be approved by adsense, so fuck it.  The Marquis de Sade would not be approved by adsense.  All three of these men made literary and artistic contributions to humanity.

     The founders of The Constitution weren't even Christian, and were against having professors from Europe at The University of Virginia, because it was likely they would be Christian.
     Benjamin Franklyn used to go to France and fuck the whores there.

     Anyway, I still like Google, and I love the computer world.  I guess I'll have to find some thing else to do with my time than count the one-hundred and two pennies that drifted into my adsense account over the course of a year.
 
     It's also a way for Google not to pay me. 

     I don't think anything I've posted or written is bad.  Yes, it is for adults...well, I set this blog for adults.

    Oh well.  It would probably take another three years to earn enough so that adsense would send me a $10 check.

     There goes my hopes of making money off my blog.  I guess I'll just find another way.  Maybe it's a good thing.  Probably is.

No comments:

Post a Comment