Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Today is gonna be the day for what, I don't know

Well, these are two of my art dogs standing by the curb on Valencia Street near 16th in front of Muddy Waters Cafe in San Francisco.  I go there every day, sometimes twice.  I've sold two dogs recently, one for $100, and another for $50.  It seems like a fair price to me for all the work I put into them.  They are made of bailing wire from the hardware store, and covered with clear packaging tape.  Then I paint them.
     It is fun to carry a dog with me everywhere I go.  People notice.  A lot of people like my dogs, though some people don't care.  No big deal.
     Real dogs do react to them, and will go up to them and sniff them.  Sometimes the real dogs freak out a little.  Some dogs recognize them as being fake right away.  Same goes with people.  Some think they are real, then they realize they are not.  That is pretty funny to watch.
     The dogs get all kinds of reactions.  Kids and women like them.  They will go up to them for a closer look.  They also get photographed a lot.
     They seem to be a chick magnet.  Two women who normally would have no reason to talk to me asked me about my art dogs this morning.  That was the nice.  The blonde was pretty cute.
 
     Anyway, I had a good day so far.  I was depressed, and did not want to go to yoga, then I forced myself to go, and I felt better afterwards.  Then I did some drawing at my outdoor cafe area that I go to all the time, and then I came home and made a sarcastic 'I Am A Child of God" video that I put up on youtube, haha.  My L.D.S. siblings probably won't like it much, but it isn't my problem if they don't like it.  I think it is funny.

    
Here is the first photo from the video.

 Then it goes into stuff like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXfM0r-beBE


I love the blog technology, I can just post a video anywhere I want, and it is cool that the blog is formatted to mobile devices now, sweet.

     I am pretty happy at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment