Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, June 13, 2011

Wow, I made my first dollar from this blog.

     According to the monetize numbers, I've made $1.01.  The theory is when I get it to $10.00, Google will send me a check.
     Well, at the rate I am going at, with it taking about a year to make that first dollar, in about nine years I will get that ten dollar check.  That isn't very good.  I'll be dead by then, a skeleton at my computer just waiting.

     I wish I could get a penny for every hit I get on youtube.  That would help me out a lot.  I guess people who are youtube partners, or who have approved accounts, are making some money.  I like to make music videos using music I like, so I doubt I will ever get paid for any youtube stuff, since half my stuff uses copyrighted musical material.  Oh well.  I'm having fun, which is all I care about, but if I pull my head out of my ass, maybe I can make some money so I can live.

     Just the fact that I heard that a guy was making $24,000 a year off his blog should encourage me to write on this thing every day.  It is possible.  That is a good thing.  I would much rather just work on my blog than ever go to a fucking goddamn job ever again.

     My current job is a waste of time, which doesn't pay me enough to live on.  So not only do I not get to do my creative work when I am on the job, there is also the come down time after work, where I have to recover my head before I can get into my artistic mode again.  The whole process is draining.  I do like working at the ball park from time to time, it isn't all bad, there are some benefits, but it is kind of a detour for what I want to be doing at this time of my life.
 
     So, I will keep going, and see what happens.  Wish me luck.  I am just trying to survive in this world, and I'm not doing a very good job at it.  Not yet anyhow.  I'm trying, I'm trying, but not necessarily doing.  Eeeek.  Egads.

     I have to get it together.  Can't.  hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment