Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

All Love is Unrequited

     So that was fun to have The Druid show up at the cafe today.  It was a surprise.
     I was expecting him yesterday, but he was a no-show.
     It turned out that he didn't show up until 2 p.m., and by that time I was gone.
     We must have just missed each other.
     Anyway, Marco, The Druid, and I were out there smoking and talking for a while, and that was fun.
     We also were able to peruse the Magic The Gathering website for cards.
     The Druid was looking for a card he didn't know the name of, but we were able to find it anyway.
     Seedborn Muse was the name of the card.
     I am sure he is looking forward to trying to use it against us.

     So, it was a good time at the cafe, and damn, I just saw a woman in purple pants squat down.  Another photo opportunity missed.  Damn.
     There is a cute girl with her laptop, and another one that was here who walked right by me when I was on my knees taking pictures of my artwork on the ground.  I looked up and all I saw was a cute ass walking by.
     It drives me nuts, I love them all, and I can't do anything about it.

     Then the idea was introduced to me recently that 'All Love is Unrequited'.
     No matter what, it is never enough.  It doesn't matter if you are married to the person, or sleep with them or not, you can never completely consume or be with another person.  You can be close, but never completely fuse no matter how much you might want to.  It sucks, but that is just how it is.

     Those yummy moments only last for a short time.  Damn.

     Sure, the memory lasts forever, but it is never as good as the moment when you experienced it.

     Thank god at least we have those moments.

* * *

     Fuck, I am going crazy today.  I lost my paint water can.  Well, I left it at the bar last night.  I simply forgot it in the bathroom when I was packing up to go.  Damn.  Maybe it will be there later today if I can manage to get over there again, but damn, I need to put some more air in my bike tires...damn...always something.

     I need more coffee.

     It was nice to have my friends at the cafe.  I enjoyed the company, but now as I return to my own thoughts, I feel an overwhelm of thoughts unfurling from my mind.
     There is a lot going on.

      It was nice to get a $15 art sale last night.  I didn't take a picture of the sold piece because I am getting tired of documenting everything in a world where hardly anybody cares about what I am doing.
     Anyway, it turned out to be a good night over all.
     The pizza was damn good with fresh pineapple. 
     Yummy.

* * *
     Since 2002, I have tried to figure out how to make money on the web, and I still haven't done it yet.  Damn.  This shit takes a lot of time.  Fuck.  Bills need to be paid now.  Maybe I just need a real job, but doing what?  Everything sucks at those damn jobs, and I don't like the kissing ass part.  It sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment