Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

T-Shirt Photo Collection























































     This is by far the most photos I've ever posted on a blog entry.  Anyway, I've used these photos over the years for various videos and postings.  I've outgrown them, so I figured I would post the whole batch here and be done with them.  Then I can delete them from my computer forever, and make more memory room.
     The original idea was just to make a collection.  I was working as a doorman, so I had access to all kinds of people who were kind enough to let me take pictures of their t-shirts.  It was fun, especially when a woman was kind enough to allow me to take a close-up photo of her chest just to get the t-shirt image.
     Anyway, I had stopped adding to the collection, so it was time to end this set.
     Things have changed in this life, and these photos will always represent a time in my life that I've since moved on from.
     I hope you enjoy these.

No comments:

Post a Comment