Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I lost my water can that I use to paint with

     Fuck.  I left my favorite water can that I do my painting with at the bar last night.  Fuck.  I know right where I left it, too....on top of the goddamn urinal.
     I brought the can in with me to empty the water out, and I ended up forgetting it.
     I can only hope the bartender knows it is my painting can.  Maybe he saw me using it, and he will save it for me.
     If not, fuck it, I will just use another can.
     What I liked about this one is that I painted the outside of it, so I hate to lose stuff like that.  It is ever so painful to lose things that I have an invested emotional interest in.  Fuck.

     Anyway, I sold a napkin drawing for $15 last night.  That was good.  I ended up buying pizza for my friend and I, and some beer for me, and an Arizona Watermelon drink that was damn good.

     But fuck, I lost my water can.

     Maybe it will be there when I go there tonight.

     Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment