Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lesbian Parade

     Here is another example of photos I have on my computer that I don't know what else to do with them except to put them here.  Since many of the women are topless, I can't really post the photos on other sites, or on youtube.  Yet, I think they should be seen by anybody who wants to, as long as they are over eighteen.
        Before I begin, I might as well state that my role in this parade is as a bystander in the form of a dog.
       I am only a viewer with basic male instincts operating at this point.  I'm a guy, I can't help it.
       During the parade, I found myself only taking pictures of the prettier ones. 
       The guy in the plaid shirt, he was going up to just about every topless woman to get his picture taken with them.  They didn't seem to mind.  He was having almost too good of a time, almost being insulting, and taking advantage of the situation.  Some of the women were straining to be nice, but I guess that is what you should expect when you take your shirt off in public.  Guys will want to take a picture with you.
     Nice boots.
   Nice buns on the girl in the yellow shorts.
 Nice side boobage.
 She looks like a healthy girl.  I've never been crazy about that rainbow flag as a symbol, though.
  Nice and perky on the red-head.
These girls are on a mission.
 She kind of has the Helena Bonham-Carter look.  Nice.
 She's pretty.  Her breasts are round and supple.  Very nice.  Looks like a pleasant woman.

 God loves all of his children.
 Nice face and hair, and very beautiful breasts.
  Having fun.
 Even the bare back of a woman is often attractive to me.  I like to see all the skin, and the slight indication of muscles.  I have an interest in anatomy.
 Nice little handful there.
 Again, here is a bare back.  I really like the look of a female back. 

     Anyway, I would have taken more pictures, but you can't film everything.

     I like lesbians and I support what they do.  They've never bothered me, and they have the right to do anything they want.

     Some men don't like lesbians, but I like them.  I just see them as people, like anybody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment