Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, January 13, 2012

Egg Salad Sandwich and Friday The 13th

     Fuck.  There are just too many things to remember from the last couple of days to count, much less try and remember and write about.
     Usually, I just start with the first image that comes to mind. 
     Today, it is the egg salad sandwich I had last night.  Goddamn, was that good.
     I had two beers to go along with that, and that was real good.
     Then I biked over to Specs and my night began.
     I had fun painting and drinking, my two favorite things to do.
     I had no sales, but I got some beers, so the night wasn't a total loss.
     I got some attention from people, so it was a good public relations nights.
     I was pretty hammered.
     I think..yes...I did talk to a Lutheran Father in the bar.  My god.  He is a real nice guy.  I was talking to him when I was pretty lit.
     
     Anyway, I got some work done, so I was happy about that.

     I wound up at McDonalds at 6 in the morning.  I hadn't had a Sausage McMuffin in a long time.  It was damn good.

     When I got home, I went and got a slice of pizza.  It was damn good.

     I was all wound up when I got home, so I got on to Clone Wars and did my drunk thing there.

     Now I am at the cafe and it is Friday The 13th.
     Okay, I can deal with that.  I don't know what it all means.

     Speedy is working here today.

     The cafe is nice and quiet.

     My friend was here.  Neither of us had much to say.  I couldn't think of any heavy metal references to talk about.

     It is just how things go sometimes.

     Okay, so I did my painting on napkins.  It is a real good time to do that.

     I had one of those meaningless conversations with one of those North Beach people who sat next to me while I was painting.  It was hard to paint with somebody over my shoulder.

     It is a challenge even to get a cup of water when Speedy is working.  To get buzzed into the bathroom is another challenge.

     I did some good work on the computer yesterday to arrange my photo files.  It was not easy.
     I now have photo files that correspond to my blogs, so I am finally able to find some stuff that I am looking for.
     I still have work to do on that today.

     I don't have much interest in journalism.

     I don't like it when people call what I am doing 'art therapy', but in a way it is.  It isn't all that it is, though.  I am also a serious, working artist.

     I hate people sometimes at the same time I love them or adore them.  However, there is this hunk of humanity that I will always hate and despise.  I guess it is the attitude and the closed-mindedness.  It usually involves the kind of people that wear their baseball caps tilted and off to the side.  The hat does bother me a little, but it is the head behind it.  Now that fuckin' bothers me.

     Anyway, it is a fucked up world.

     I was hoping to make a change in my life and bring some money in, but it was not to be, not last night. 
     Tonight could be my night, though.

     Boy, is this counter girl pleasant.  I think she just mocked me by saying in a low voice, "cup of water". 
     You see, she ain't too good with her English.
     Hey, she isn't a singing mockingbird, that is for sure.
     I am starting to hope they get rid of her, and get somebody more pleasant here.  She just isn't all that fun.

     Half the day is gone already.
     There just aren't enough hours in the day.

     I was thinking while I was outside to get into an argument with the counter girl, but it wouldn't be any fun.

     I don't know what to say about this world. 

     I finally made it into the bathroom, and I feel better.  I was waiting a long time to get in there.  I don't want to bother the counter girl too much.  She seems to get bothered when she has to go out of her way for somebody.

     I'm not superstitious, but I wouldn't be surprised if some fucked up things happen in San Francisco tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment