Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, November 7, 2011

15 year old vomits to '2 Girls 1 Cup'....lol.

     Hello, it's been a good day.  It was really, really beautiful outside here in San Francisco.  I really noticed how nice it was.  It was a day that stood out.

     I've just been playing Clone Wars Adventures for the last four or five hours, while having Stern videos play in the background to keep me entertained and laughing.  Good stuff.  It is tedious to make money in the video game, so to have something to listen to helps.

     The internet didn't work for me at the cafe today even though it worked at the exact same table yesterday.  The internet was so slow today in the cafe I could not connect.  I even asked the nice counter lady, and she said it was on.  Other people could connect, but not me.  Maybe it will work there tomorrow.  I had plans to write a lot of blogs there today.  Instead, I settled for working on an animation piece, and it turned out that I was glad I did that.

     A lot of people talk to me on Clone Wars.  It gets overwhelming at times.  However it was nice that some kid said I was famous on youtube.  That's cool.  I don't get paid for being famous, but maybe someday I will, who knows?  I'd like to get paid, because I could really use an upgrade with my living situation.  Plus, I just need more room in which to make artwork.
 
    The bass player from Weezer tweeted that he was going to die in Chicago, then he actually really did.  They've done some good stuff.  The band will continue without him, because that is what he would have wanted for them to do anyhow.

     I'll be back in a minute.....

     Jesus.  The guy tried to charge me $4 for my pouch tobacco, and the other day the price was $3.50.  So he said, "I want you to be happy when you come here," so he charged me the price I was expecting.  He turned out to be a nice guy.   I just don't like to be hustled.

     Anyway, my goal on this blog is to eventually reach one-thousand entries and then go from there.
     I've found that blog entries can be just as time consuming as creating a video from scratch.  A lot of thought has to go into a blog entry before hand.  My mind works on what I'm going to write way before I write it.  I usually have to have some kind of a plan of what I am going to write about.  I also have to decide what it is that I want to write about.

     That would be so cool to just make a living writing blogs and making videos all day long.  That sounds like something I would want to do.

     You know, one problem with playing CWA and Free Realms is it messes up my English with those damn chat boxes that edits out words.  On the other hand, it puts me in direct contact with young people, and I get to see how they think, and what they write about.  It is invaluable in terms of market research.  I get to see what they think is cool.
     To talk to them is pretty boring at times.  Some of them need a lot of attention, and I just don't have that much energy.  They need emotional bonding.  I know how it is.  They all have to go to school, and their time on Clone Wars is probably a bright spot on their day.

     The funniest thing today was my friend on Clone Wars was told by a friend to watch '2 Girls 1 Cup' on the web.  So he watched it, and he actually vomited when he saw what he thought was them eating their own shit.  lol.  To me, it was gross, but it really did look like it was something made to look like shit.  Funny that he vomited, though.  haha.

     So, this blog is not monetized, so no point to work on it anymore.

     I wonder if this blog will get hits just because of the title.  You never know. 
     It is a completely true story that my friend told me today, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment