Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, November 7, 2011

This is my home base blog

     All things in my blog world stem from this blog.  They are become inter-connected together.  This one is the real me, though, and how I really talk and think.  The other ones all have to edited to meet Blogger's adsense standards, which make some sense to me.  Those standards basically edit out many great works of art, and certain literary explorations would be considered unacceptable.  Instead of fighting that, I just do all that stuff here, and then adhere to their standards on my other blogs, so I can hope to generate some income.

     Across the board, adsense kind of sucks based on what I've heard people say.  They must be making a killing, though. 
     I just want a piece of pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment