Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Pigman

     Hi, I'm at the cafe.  It is a beautiful day.  I wasn't about to let The Pigman ruin my day again.  He's done that enough in my life.
     I don't know what to do with him.
     He claims he has ADD, but I attribute a lot of it to how my mother raised him.  Then it all becomes about choices after a certain point.
     He is an adult, so he is responsible for his own choices.






     I love Magic The Gathering.  I just typed in 'MTG Pig' into the google bar, and I got this.  Haha.  It's exactly appropriate.
     The Pigman used to be obsessed with The Zodiac Killer.

     Basically at this point, The Pigman wants everybody to take care of him and to love him, yet he doesn't seem to want to do the work.

     I can't help him.  He seems like a child about certain things, and he can never get enough attention.

     Well, like I said, I'm not going to let him ruin my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment