Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Sunday, November 6, 2011

California Dreaming and other stuff

     Fuck.

     The beauty of this blog is I can say whatever I want, and no one will care.
     The goal of this blog is to do a thousand entries, and then go from there.  I have a long way to go.
     Even though this blog can not be monetized, I can still write the hell out of this blog and post whatever shit I want until kingdom come.
     Ironically, 'California Dreaming' just started playing on the stereo.  It's been a theme for me in the last year.  I started thinking of my dreams, and what I wanted, and how it all relates to the state I live in.
      Somebody stole my jacket that contained the Mamas and Papas cd I was using to make my painting of them from.  I found the same image on the web, but it isn't the same as holding it while I paint.  Thieves are fucking loser bastards, and there are a fucking whole lot of them all up and down California. It's a freaking epidemic.  All those meth and crackheads will steal fucking anything at anytime, whether there are people around or not.  It's whatever they can get away with.  What a life that must be.  Sounds like it would suck being addicted to that degree, and having your face eventually looking like a dried up skeletal prune.  Drugs make you fucking ugly, that's for sure.

     Time for a fucking smoke.  I hate when there are so many people in the cafe that it slows down the internet even more.  It sucks!
     I just saw a girl that looked just like somebody I know.  It would be fun to stand them side by side.  The nickname for this girl was 'Beaver Shot', from a bartender friend of mine.  It's a cruel nickname, but he could get away with it because he did it finesse.

     It's difficult to be able to take a piss in this cafe.  The other day, the buzzer wasn't working.  Today, there is a lot of people so it is hard to get in there.

     I often have to piss after I have a cigarette.

     Anyway, I'm going to leave soon.  Sucks to work with youtube here with a slow internet.  It's damn near impossible to watch a video here with the slow speed of the friggin' internet.

     Okay, peace out.  ( Did I just say that? )

    

No comments:

Post a Comment