Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I will have to make a new blog that I can monetize, but I will still keep this one.

     I like this blog a lot.  I can do whatever I want with it, since it is set to 18 and over.  I can address adult themes and issues in a mature manner.  The last time I checked, most human beings are sexual creatures, so to deny that  is well, to deny what we are.
     I was impressed with the writings of Henry Miller and Charles Bukowski.  Their writings kind of made it possible for me to just say, "Fuck it.  I'm going to write about whatever I want."
     I like Howard Stern, too, for creating a format for being able to talk about any subject he wants.  Like him or hate him, it doesn't matter.  In a way, he's been a champion for Free Speech.  He talks about dirty, filthy stuff, and people advertise with him, yet, this blog is not allowed for monetization.  I guess advertisers don't want to be associated with adult content.  I still see some ads when I log onto this blog, so I don't know what is going on.
     I'm an artist, and I like this blog because I needed a format that had no limits on what I could or could not put up.  On youtube, there is a line that must not be crossed.  If you do cross it, the video will be taken off of youtube, and, it can lead to your channel being shut down.  I don't want that, so I try to abide by their rules.  I test the waters with swearing.  Most people swear, so I don't see what is wrong with that.  It seems to be the community standard of the United States of America to swear a lot.  Youtube doesn't seem to mind with some swear words peppered about in a video.  Certainly the comments on youtube are very vile, disgusting, and foul, but nobody seems to mind.  Most of these comments are written by people in junior high or high school, it seems to me.
     I saw a video the other day of a real fat 11 year old.  It was kind of sad.  I felt sorry for the kid, and the video was kind of hard to watch.  In the video, he was sitting on the couch, and kind of just being on the camera.  I just thought I would mention this for some reason.  It popped up in my mind.
     Anyway, I think this blog is viewed by bots, and not by real people.  However, I like writing on this blog when I get on a roll.
     I would love for this blog to become really successful, and to get lots of hits.  That would be cool.  I won't make any money from it ever, but I will have a place to feel free as a person.  I certainly need a place to vent every once in a while.  Also, I figured that this place would be a good place to dump all of my photos onto.  They aren't doing me any good just sitting on my computer.  Why did I take them in the first place?  Well, it's fun to take pictures, and it is fun to look at them once in a while.  They preserve memories, and make you think about that time in your life.  They help to remind you of where you were in comparison to where you are now.
Here is the first photo I ever took with a digital camera.  It's a self portrait.  I look kind of sad in this photo, but how I felt inside was very calm, and very comfortable.  My face was completely relaxed.  I don't like to smile unless I feel like it, or something causes me to smile or laugh, then I like it.  This is my face that I like to have when I really feel like myself, and I am not trying to impress anybody.  I've always enjoyed having a nothing expression on my face for as long I can.  I think it is the best picture ever taken of me, because it really shows who I am, and how I am when I am completely alone.  I like that I took the picture by holding my arm straight out in front of me.  I also like the angle of the photo.
     Before this photo, I took photos with disposable cameras, or with Polaroids when I had money for film.

No comments:

Post a Comment