Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Couldn't Connect to The Internet at The Cafe

     That sucked.  Their internet has never been particularly good.  It's always been a long wait in order to watch a video.
     For the last two days, the signal strength has been so low, that I haven't been able to connect at all.  That sucks to lug the laptop up the street and then not have it work.
     Anyway, I wrote, drew a picture of Princess Leia in a bikini, and then talked to friends, so it was a good morning.
     I like to blog at the cafe because I feel free to write there, and I like being a different environment.  No dice today.
     Kind of a little cold today, but still stunningly beautiful out there nonetheless.

     Election, Occupy SF, and other things going on.  I see it all as 'how and where the money flows'.

     Anyway, I have my work cut out for me, so laters.

     I guess my final note is to mention that it will say, "Can't connect to the internet.  Contact the person who manages your network."  The cafe person didn't know how to make it work, and in the past I've gotten that message when I had troubles.  So sometimes I am the person to contact because I am managing my network, and I still don't know how to make it fucking work.

No comments:

Post a Comment