Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Today's Coffeeshop Entry: Lady in Lime-Green shirt and tattooed breasts

     Jesus fuck.  I started a new blog that is Rated PG, and I just get sick of being in that mode after a while.  I can only fake it for so long, then I have to come back to this blog where I can say whatever I want and not have to worry about whether my content will be evaluated for whether or not it is suitable for advertising.
     It's been a constant problem with my shit, especially being an artist that produces drawings of naked ladies.
     So, I just started writing this blog, then this lady sat down in a lime-green top, and she has really big cans, and tattoos on her breasts, yet she has a really sweet and innocent face.  She's gotta be around 28.  She looks real good. 
     See?  This is the arena which I feel real comfortable in, talking about babes and boobs, and imagining what she looks like naked. 
     That's about all I care about.
     Her friend didn't like the smell of the coffee shop, so she came and went.  Women have this whole thing with smells.
     For me, I have to be on a pig or cow farm for me to really care about the smell.
     Anyway, the blond I am looking at is on her cell phone, just sitting quietly. 
     She even has lime-green shoes.
     It looks like she is texting someone.
     I've never really texted anyone.  I don't have one of those stinking phones.  Even if I had the money, I don't know if I'd get one.  I could fucking care less.
     Thank god I can write without worrying about what the fuck somebody else will say or do.  It feels good, and who the fuck cares?  It's only a fucking goddamn blog.  Who the fuck cares?  And no one reads my shit anyhow, so what the fuck does it all matter?
     I'm glad this blog is set to 18 and over just to keep the fucking kids away.  They are all brainwashed by their parents at that age.  I know I was.  You don't really become a person of your own until you turn 18 and get the hell out of high school, another brain-washing institution.  Add church to the equation, and it is no wonder people are fucked up in this world.
     Anyway, even though I will never make a cent from this blog, it makes me feel good to let loose and be myself.
    Now the girls are looking at pictures of Felix The Cat.  Jesus.  Women and their fucking cats for Christ's sakes, Jesus.
     Okay, I admit it was fun to write a PG blog and to avoid all the filthy swearing and thoughts of tattooed breasts, but it is fun to come home, too.
     Ok, that's all I feel like writing right now. 
    
     The ladies next to my table finally left.  I filmed my animation, and got my work done on the table to the right.  They left right after I finished, and put the toys away.  Now I don't have to listen to their chatter and have them in my peripheral vision.  I'm glad I could entertain them for a couple of minutes.  They didn't say a word to me, nor I to them, except at the beginning of their entrance when the older, fatter broad asked if anybody was sitting there.  She got confused because there was a coffee cup there.  It took me and this black guy nearby to tell her three times that nobody was sitting there, and that nobody had been there for an hour.  The drama of a fucking simple question and answer session fucking kills me sometimes.  Jesus.

     Anyway, I think that is about it for my coffeeshop session today.  I didn't waste as much time today fucking with my camera.  My laptop just isn't liking my 2.0 camera much, and the laptop doesn't want to accept the USB 2.0 port.  It doesn't seem to read it as a 2.0, even though it is one.  Jesus.

     Maybe I will have one more goddamn cigarette before I leave.

     I write this blog for me, and if anybody else likes it, then I am fine with that.  If they don't like it, nothing I can do about it.  I don't force people to read my shit.  I just give them an option so if they want to read it, they can.
 
     I am becoming aware of all the Big Brother stuff with computer technology and how they can find out where you are all the time.  Another good idea why not to get an iphone.  Fuck.

     So, basically, they want to keep track of all us, so if anybody does anything bad, they can find that person, and all their friends.  It's only going to get worse.  Personal freedoms have been declining at a steady rate for ten years or more. 
 
      I keep thinking about how they almost make it a crime to make money in this country.  They certainly try to guilt people who make too much money, except if you work in Hollywood, then nobody cares what you do.

     I just a cute girl on a skateboard zip by in her summer skirt, with blond hair trailing behind her.  I took one second to think about it, and by then, it was too late to whip out my camera.  I would have whipped out something else if she had given me the chance.  I would have whipped it out for the blond with tattoos on her breasts, too.

     I basically get it.  This blog is not for women and children, but it sure as hell might be for guys who want a laugh.  That is my target audience on this blog, and for women who like this kind of shit. 
 
     You'd be surprised what women like, once they escape the Borg consciousness.

     You know, Mormons have that whole beehive thing going for them, and I really don't want to be a part of their insect tribe.
     Now that I'm older, it really looks like that whole religion is made-up.  They have the tendency to produce a lot of kids, and a lot of them end up joining the military.  It's a Mormon tradition.  Nowadays, a lot of Mormons go into business.  It's what they are good at.  And they like basketball, and all manner of sports.
     For me, I got sick of the goddamn music they play in church, and I got sick of praying to a goddamn invisible god that wasn't fucking there and never was.

No comments:

Post a Comment