Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Well, adsense sent me some letter about my content on this blog

     Well, I set this particular blog to 18 and over for a reason.  It's because I'm an artist for one thing, I'm 43 for another, and I'm also a male heterosexual.

     I don't care if I have ads or not on this particular blog.  This is the one place where I can be myself. 

     The other blogs I made I keep relatively clean.

     When I created this blog, I saw that there was a setting for 18 and over, so I said, "yahoo, I can be free here!"  So I went to town, and I'm still going strong.

     Adsense and google have the right to cancel my adsense account at any time.  It's their house. 

     If they do cancel my account, that means they can keep the $4 I made.  I won't be needing it.

     If this blog is set to 18 and over, I understand why they wouldn't want to put ads on this one, but as far as what I put on here, that's just me exercising my free speech.

     Since it is set to 18 and over, that should deter anybody underage from entering this site.  It's not my fault if they read this blog when they know they aren't supposed to be here.

     Anyway, now I am confused about what I can and can not do on this blog.  It's like they are saying that sex is wrong and the human body is bad. 
     Well, that's pretty archaic of them.
     Sheez.

     It's not as if they really talked to me about my content, as much as they said they can't advertise on this blog.  That seems to be what is important to them.
     Well, this particular blog has already been canceled for advertising, and then they kept putting ads on it anyhow, so I don't know what their problem is.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment