Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, November 12, 2011

If Howard Stern's radio show was transcribed into a blog, would adsense approve it?

     Hi.  I'm at the cafe.  I'm really on a roll with bringing my laptop to the cafe, and blogging here.  Writing on the blog goes a lot faster than writing with a pencil.  With typing, I get to use both hands.  With writing or drawing, I only get to use one.
     I like the tactile feeling of writing with a pencil, though.  It feels good.  I used to hate writing with pencil on that school newsprint paper.  Gives me the shivers just thinking about it.
     I saw a newspaper picture of a jockey on a racehorse for some big race event.  So that was the first image of the day that took me out of my regular thinking.  Good to get out of the house sometimes.
     Degas did some racehorse pictures.  He liked that kind of subject matter, along with his dancers.  He ended up doing okay as an artist.  Research has indicated that he may have been some kind of an asshole, though.  He was a good artist, though.  I still like his work.
     Toulouse-Lautrec's name was brought up in life drawing class once, and the students didn't know who he was.  The kids are into their graffiti art stuff.  It's what they know.
     I had just woken up for the second time today, and I was on Clone Wars, and some kid wanted to make a video.  He said, 'dude' and 'come on'.  These are the peer pressure words of youth.  When he typed them in, I could almost hear his voice.  So I returned the words back to him.  I wrote 'dude', and then I wrote 'come on'.  I wasn't going to take his shit, so I shoved it right back into his ass.  Then he wrote the word 'silence'.  Good, I was glad to hear him shut up.

     One of my favorite recent subjects to write about is adsense.  Now, they don't really object to my material, but they do object if I want ads on my blog.  Well, I don't want ads on this blog.  I find that adhering to their standards just to have crappy ads on this blog is not worth it at all.  They make it seem like I am losing a lot by not having their shitty ads here.  In the case of this blog, I'd rather have my freedom to say what I want and post what I want.  Yes, I am doing this for free.  Some of these yuppie people can't compute that, I don't know what goes on in their minds.  It's not as if I've ever gotten paid by adsense anyhow.

     Do you know how many blog entries I'm going to have to write to generate any kind of income on my blogs?  A lot.  We're talking as something to shoot for, one-thousand entries on each blog.  I have eleven blogs so far.  I also need to come up with new blogs, and put tons of entries on whatever I come up with.  The fact of the matter is, at this point, I have no idea which one will be successful.  All I know is that I have to keep cranking out material.  I don't know if anything I do will be any good,.  I know that things improve with time.  I was watching some of my old youtube videos.  They make me cringe in parts.  But I've gotten better at video making in the last year, and I make slightly better choices with what I do.  The idea is to not be a pain in the ass to the viewer.  No need to torture people you don't know just because you don't know how to hold a camera or you don't know how to edit.

     Most of my videos I do for fun.  It wouldn't be worth it if it wasn't fun.  I had a good time making my new 'Hitler prepares for Magic The Gathering World Tournament'.  I hope this video gets tons of hits.  That would be great.  I don't own the copyright to it, but a big hit video would do a lot for my channel.  I have 204,000 hits, and that ain't good enough by youtube standards.  I want to get my numbers up.  I really do, because numbers don't lie.  They tell the truth.

     If I put this entry on my other blogs, I don't think adsense would like it.  So, mostly everything I do, adsense does not like.  My mind they do not like.  I put a lot of material on my blogs, just think of what I don't put on there.  For example, I just saw a nice looking woman take off her jacket.  She has some nice, firm melons on her chest, lol.  Mmmm, I'd like to get a couple of handfuls this fine Saturday morning.

     Anyhow, that would be so cool to be a blog king.  I wonder who the biggest blogger in the world is?  I have no idea.  I also wonder what the top bloggers in the world make.  Enough to live on?  Man, if I could make $1000 a month blogging, that would be awesome.  I would do it all day long.  Seriously.  I like to blog, and I like to get paid.  I have no readers, though, and I don't know if my material is any good.  I haven't had much of a critical response to hardly anything I've done.

      Well, I got a good cup of coffee, and it is time to have a cigarette.


      It is pretty hard to make a living in this world.  I'm going to have to start shaking my money maker to do something in this world.  I don't know what I'm going to do.  There hasn't exactly been a demand for my art lately.  I don't even know where to work.  I guess the only thing to do is to get started.
     I figured I would just make videos, because then at least people would see them.  I am famous on Clone Wars Adventures, relatively.  People know me as a person who makes a shitload of videos.  They want to be in them.  I get nothing out of it.  They don't give me credits or furniture items, so I don't know why I would do their shit, when I would rather do my own shit.  If I am going to get paid nothing for my work, I might as well do what I want.

     I like this big table at the cafe.  It is really nice.

     There was a new Tradio segment that just came out on Howard.  It is awesome.  I love the Richard and Sal Tradio stuff.  It is so awkward and funny.

     I saw a girl jog by in grey yoga pants.  She was across the street zipping by.  The side of her whole right leg was visible to me.  The pants hug so tight, it's almost as if she is naked.  I like to see women in motion, and to watch how their muscles work.  It's beautiful.  I like to imagine what they would look like naked running down the street.  I would like that a lot better.  It would be more appealing to me.  I would have no problem with that.  I like naked people.  It's funny, and it is very honest.  It's just a body, I wish people would get over it.  Maybe some day, women will wake up in San Francisco, and go jogging in the nude.  That would be a good reason to wake up in the morning for me.  Clothed people don't do me much good as an artist.

     So, it looks like I need to become a famous artist if I am to survive in this world.  I don't know any other way to do it, except to show people how awesome I am.  It would be cool to sell my paintings, and just make a living being an artist.

     There is a photography show up in the front room here at Muddy Waters.  The photographer is here.  I'm not crazy about his work.  It is just kind of standard.  The frames are crappy.  They aren't matted well.  There is damage on a couple of them.  It is amateur stuff.  It's a good idea not to put glass in the frames in a place like this, though.  The pieces could fall onto people, and no one wants that to happen, not even me.
     I was thinking of video taping the art show here, and making a tube video, but I don't even know if it is worth it.  There is almost no point in critiquing the work of someone who is clearly an amateur.  He has a photo of my friend Marco The Finn.  I photographed that.  I do like his angel girl, though.  I ought to photograph that one.  It would make a good magic card.

     I need to use the bathroom.  I know, more information than you need to know, but it is human.  Howard talks about bathroom stuff, I don't know why I can't.  It's funny.
     If The Howard Stern Show was transcribed into a blog, I wonder if adsense would approve.

     Based on their policies, advertisers would not approve of some of the subject matter.  Also, photos would have to be edited.
     However, like with anything in this world, if it was popular enough to get millions of hits, advertisers would jump at the chance to advertise on it.

     Ads are barnacles on a ship.  They attach themselves, and eventually help to dissolve the ship.

     I was looking at a couple of my videos that have ads on them.  The ads completely ruin the videos, and leave a bad taste in your mouth even after you click the ad off.  It gives the wrong visual impression, and makes the viewer confused before they can even watch the video.  So, sometimes I don't even know if it is worth it.

     I would imagine that some of the clicks are complete accidents.  The ads are placed in a way where it would be easy to misclick.  So, a lot of money made with adsense is probably due to accidental clicks.  You gotta be goddamn careful clicking those ads off, damn.

     Other people can swear, why can't I?  People have made millions swearing on their rap albums, but I can't say 'fuck' on a monetized blog.  Jesus H. Christ.
     It's obvious to me that there are a lot of people like the swearing and consider it funny.

     My parents used to think swearing was so wrong, but they are both dead now, so I don't know what the point of it all was.
     The theory is that their soul lives on somewhere, that their consciousness is still alive in some kind of spirit or soul form, but that is a bunch of horse shit.  It's all just a big fairy tale.  It would be nice if it was true, but you know what, folks?  It ain't.

     There is no God, and there never was.  It's all fucking made-up.  Too bad.  It would be nice if a Father in Heaven loved us, and was waiting for us to return, but it ain't going to happen.

     As an adult now, I can barely tolerate kids for more than five minutes.  They are a pain.  So for God to sit there and listen to everybody's petty problems, I hardly doubt that he would be into it.

     The premise of all these churches around the world is that there actually is a god of some kind.  Based on evidence, it is hardly possible that there is a supernatural being somewhere that created everything.  It's a pile of horse shit.

     It's all based on lies, and to channel where the river of money flows.

     If you go to church to experience the human spirit, well, that's another story.  If you really like people, church is a good thing, I guess.

     I have no problem with people going to church if they want to go.  But they ought to be free to leave when they want without pressure.

     I guess my time could have been spent better rather than going to church, I should have been doing something useful that would help me develop a career or something.  Instead, I got a lot of ridiculous stuff put into my head, and now look at me.  I'm still trying to undo all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment