Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, November 4, 2011

Clone Wars and Other Horses***

     I might as well start on this blog today.  I just missed taking a picture of a lady on her cell phone with her legs straddled apart.  She looks better from the back than from the front.  She sure is chatting a lot on her cell phone right now.  The sound goes through the whole cafe.  I'd have to be drunk to fuck her.  She would probably have to be out of her mind to fuck me, haha.
     Anyway, it is a beautiful day.  I've been working on my new Kamino lot on Clone Wars, laying in these white tiles with yellow trim.  I'm building a Bling Palace to go along with my Bling armor.  It don't mean a thing unless it's got that bling.
     I was trying to get a picture of this cell phone chick, but she kept turning around.  I had my chance, but then I was recharging my battery.

     HEY IF YOU ARE A CLONE WARS KID AND UNDER 18, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!  You don't belong here.  This is an adult blog.  It contains adult content, so get the fuck out, you little bastards.

     I know kids have visited this blog.  They told me.  HAHAHAHA.  It's funny.  Nothing makes a kid want to visit a website or blog more than if they are told that they can't visit it.

     This blog can not be monetized, so there is no incentive, except to do it for myself.  I've written for myself for a long time.  At least this is a way to get my stuff out there.  Better than a bunch of papers sitting around in my room for years.  At least I can photograph that stuff now, or rewrite it, and put it into text form.  I think they even have little devices that can scan handwriting, and put it into text form.  That would be cool.  Then I could edit it from there.  It's easy to copy what's written, though.  Just type it in.  I can type without looking at my hands, so it is no problem.

     So I spent a lot of time this week working on my Kamino lot.  Almost too much time.  But when it is done, it will be awesome.  I'm investing now in the construction of this palace with time and resources, spending all my credits, but once it is done, it will be there forever until they cancel the game, and the way things are going, that will be a long, long time.
     I guess Star Wars Galaxies will end in December.  I haven't been playing it at all.  Between Clone Wars Adventures and Lord of The Rings Online, I've been pretty busy.
   
     My life on the computer.  Well, I haven't been breaking out the paints lately.  I even stopped bringing my paints to the cafe, where I was doing a lot of work.  I was coming to the cafe just to escape the computer for a while.  I'm glad I have this laptop.  I think my blog entries are probably better here, because it is a lively environment, and there are people around.  There is also fresh air, a thing I don't have in my studio.  Fresh air is a good thing.

     Anyway, it looks like the cell phone lady left.

     It's really quiet in the cafe now.  I just had a smoke, thinking about Charles Bukowski, and all the drinking he did.  But he was a damn, fine writer, and really funny.  The New York literary establishment still doesn't think much of him.  Of course, his books were published in L.A., so New York doesn't like anything that isn't written there.  Yet, I listen to enough Howard Stern to know that people on the East Coast are just as fucking stupid as people on the West Coast.  So there you go.  There is no monopoly of intelligence on either coast.  It's all just a bunch of horseshit, my new word.  I got tired of the word 'bullshit'.  It's so common.  But horseshit comes out of more of a beautiful animal than bulls, and horseshit has a more pleasant ring to it.  Plus, the word 'horse' sounds like 'whores', another word I am interested in.

     See?  I can't write about this horse shit on my PG blogs.  Yet, this stuff has to come out.  It feels when I write on my PG blogs that I am putting on an act, and that I'm not really being myself.  It is as if I'm writing for kids, moms, dads, grandparents, or people dressed in nice clothes, who want a nicer place to go to than the dirt and filth of this blog.  Yet, I know there is an audience for the writing I am doing here, where it is really honest, and brutal.  That's how I like it.  I know the world is all about the negotiations between penis and vagina, cock and pussy, and like George Carlin says, "Women own half the money, and all of the pussy."

     This blog is not for my family.  They don't like this kind of horseshit.  It makes them feel really uncomfortable.  We were raised Mormon, and a couple of them are really into it.  Violent video games are okay at times, but any sex stuff, or swearing, is right out.

     To me, it is all just funny horseshit.

     Okay, so this blog can not be monetized.  That has been a constant theme in my head.  I want to write and produce material that I can monetize, because I would rather be doing this horseshit, than doing the horseshit of other people who can then monetize their material.  When you work for somebody, they own the rights to it.  When you work for yourself, you own the rights, as long as you don't steal material from anybody else.

     It is difficult to come up with original material.  So few people can actually do it, and then go through the process of legally obtaining all the rights to it to make it official.
     I have been unsuccessful so far, but I will keep trying, and pursuing my dreams.  I'm still fancying breaking out the paints again, and making some pictures.  It's hard for me to know what to paint anymore.  The artworld is so critical of everything, and they are quick to judge and to categorize you.  I'm going to give them a run for their money. 
     They don't really accept or acknowledge me as a working artist.  I have no professional representation, and my business acumen is very low.  It's a thing I'm working on.  It takes time.  I'm not Superman.  ( Oh yeah, that brings up another issue with that I've been playing with on youtube.  Well, basically, on videos that I can not monetize, I might as well steal both visuals and audio, because it fucking doesn't matter.  It will never be monetized, but it is okay to upload for fair usage, and acts for advertising for anything that I do steal.  It's all complicated.  I have to hink more about it. )

     So, anyway, I am alone with what I am trying to do.  Since my name is David, I always liked the Biblical story of David and Goliath.  For me, it is David and The Corporate Giant.  I am one little ant going up against a whole multitude of giants, and they are big.  I am small.  I am nothing.  But I have to get noticed somehow.  I have to create content that people like.  I know for a fact that if people like my content a lot, it will be for a reason.  It will mean that I worked my ass off.  I hope to confuse anybody who will wonder why people are looking at my content.  They will ask, "Why are people looking at this horseshit?"  All I can say is, "Because it is honest."

     I am a flawed person.  I make many mistakes repeatedly, time after time.  I make errors in thinking, judgment, and with words.  I need to read more, and learn how to fucking talk.  I don't do too good when I am just talking on the fly unless I am on a roll.  That doesn't happen too often.

     Anyway, it is time to put a picture on this blog...one sec....
     All of my naked lady pictures are on my other computer, but this one will do fine for today.  This is a still from a recent stop-motion animation that I am working on.

     All I can say is to have a nice day, and follow your dreams, and never let anyone get in the way of them.  Your family will fuck you over, and so will lovers and friends, so you gotta be careful in this world, and I ain't kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment