Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Good Morning on a Thursday

     Hi.  I've been frustrated a little.  I've been having trouble uploading pictures to my laptop with my digital camera.  I have a USB 2.0 hub, but Windows does not seem to acknowledge it on my 2002 laptop.  Physical connection problems, too, with the wire on the camera.  It goes in and out of being connected.
     I've been making a shitload of videos on youtube.  I've been trying to figure out which ones I can monetize, and which ones I can't.  I saw in print yesterday that you can not monetize video game videos.  Okay.  I thought you could before, or I was unsure, but it is true.  You can't.
     I uploaded an original video to my other blog, and I saw a shitload of legal information to read.  I'll have to go through it at some point.
    Basically, I'm just trying to figure out what I can and can not do on the web.
    The general rule is, if you own the rights to the content, you can upload the content.  Anything else becomes an issue.
     But people love to make video game videos, and upload snippets of movies and t.v. shows, and things from pop culture they care about.
     My original goal with buying this computer was to try and earn money with it, to justify spending that much money on it.  I have yet to make the money back that I spent.  It's been a constant struggle.
     This blog can not be monetized because it features 'adult content', but I still like to write on it 'just because'.

     What is nice about this blog is if I want to put a naked lady photo on it, I can, no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment