Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Game 1 of The World Series and other stuff that pops up

     Hello, the Giants did it tonight; sorry, Texas, but I don't really feel all that bad for you.

     I wish the Giants would have held them to two runs.  I didn't like the 8-4 score at one point in the game.

     Always amazing in baseball, even astounding, that so many human errors occur, even with professional players at the top level of the game.  It is part of what makes baseball a great game.
     I even felt some emotion about The Giants tonight.  I was sad when they were down 2-0.  I became happy when they started getting hits and runs coming in.

     Somewhere in the world I am sure there is a Yankees fan, gnashing his teeth.."If only the Yankees would have beat the Rangers like they were supposed to, they'd be completely kicking the asses of the Giants right now.  It would have been no contest!"
     Yankees fans can be stubborn, and they can watch football now, and secretly cry in elevators.

     Working at the ballpark the last two years, I am happy the Giants beat the Phillies most of all.  I hated their fans worst of all, and I'm glad their smug little faces are not so smiley anymore.

     Dodger fans are assholes, that goes with the territory, haha.

     I just want to be an artist, and make a living at what I do best.  It is hard.  I am struggling to get anywhere with it.  But I know what I am, and what I have to do.

     I want to start drawing some women again, and get back on the horse is what I want to do, and I need to do that as soon as possible.

     Anyway, I'm going to try and get some painting done tonight.

     Another daunting task is rearranging some things in my studio so I have more room to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment