Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I am a guest in google's house, so I will try to behave

     That sounds like a good idea. 
     I will pretend I am in my best suit, and the house belongs to google, so I will be on my best behavior at the world party we call the web.

     However, I am also an artist, so I will try and compromise to an agreeable position.

     Some of my content I will reserve for my website, instead of this blog.

     I don't want anyone to get their panties all in a bunch.

     I also don't want to get kicked off this blog.

     I've only had one video banned from youtube, I guess someone got offended.  After that, I was more careful not to offend anyone.
http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=added&sa=0&pi=3

     There is my david lovins 67 channel.  I've put a lot of work into it, but I'm just getting started, I feel.

     Anyhow, I have a website in progress, and I hope to develop that, and get my art out there.

     It's all coming along, and I'm pretty happy as a result.  I'm the kind of person who can only feel really happy after I feel a sense of accomplishment.  It helps gives me a purpose, instead of being like a raft adrift on a vast ocean, like I see a lot of people do.  Many seem directionless to me.  I don't want to be like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment