Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, October 29, 2010

Good Morning,, Time to Draw

     Just waking up.  I had trouble sleeping, and then once I was asleep, I really went deep down into it, and overslept.
     Regardless of everything, it is time to draw.  I've been waiting for days to go to the cafe and draw.  Now I finally can.

     My idea is to just set up the easel, and start at it, and drink some coffee.  That sounds like fun to me.  I want to draw the interior of the cafe, and mostly, the counter.

     Pain in the ass to lug my paints everywhere, but doing a drawing in a cafe isn't too bad.

     I am happy the Giants won last night.  They have five games in which to win two.  Those are pretty good odds.

     The other night, I was walking to the store, and a girl said, "Want a can?"
     "What?  I didn't hear you?" I said.
     "You know...a can...a can for some change." she stated as if I was supposed to know what that meant.
     "Sorry, I don't know what you are talking about."
     It wasn't until ten steps later that I realized she was trying to sell her own can..

     I wasn't really into her anyway.  I can't relate to that kind of hip hop coded language, and then she pulled out a blackberry and started talking on her phone,   It is just hard for me to care.  I didn't want her can, and I certainly didn't want to pay for it.

     Time to get to the cafe, I'm late.

No comments:

Post a Comment