Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday

     Different ideas for the title of this blog were, 'Monday in Hell', 'I Don't Want To Be Responsible For Corrupting Young Minds', and 'Fuck...I Overslept'.  Also a possibility was, 'Goddammit, I Need Coffee Right Now but I need to get dressed and sometimes I just feeling like going to the cafe in my robe.'

     Halloween.  Nothing to get too worked up over. 

     The World Series is coming up.

     My friend went to The Bridge School Benefit where he got to see Neil Young, Pearl Jam, Elvis Costello, Modest Mouse, and others.  I like Neil.

     Hard to write sometimes on this when I know there is an eye over my shoulder.  It feels like Blogger looks at everything I write, and is my conscience, and it makes me feel like I have to self-edit.  Well, at least Blogger has given me a platform on which to write.
     
     My response when I first heard the term blog was, "What the fuck is a blog?"

     I heard a story about a woman who used to blog a lot about her cat, and then she realized that no one cared.
 
     I generally stay away from women who talk about their cats too much.

     Fuck that noise.






     Here is my main toon in 'Free Realms'  His name is 'David Rabbitmittens'.  It is a fun game.  If you tell me that you've read my blog, I'll definitely add you. 
     That is my ghost dog standing on top of the water.


     Red Wizard needs coffee badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment