Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Sunday in October

I haven't written on this blog for a while. I've had plenty of ideas, but I just didn't feel like writing them down. I don't have an audience on this blog yet. No one seems to care, and why should they? haha.
Currently, I am listening to a drummer next door in his practice mode. I wouldn't say that he is very good, yet I have to suffer.
It does make it kind of hard to think, and to write.
I upgraded my youtube channel last night, and I'm happy with the results. It takes time to make a good channel that people actually want to watch.
It's a nice Sunday, and soon, I will go up to North Beach for some games of Magic. I like the game, and the imagery on the cards, and the people I play with, all good fun.
I'm gonna have to figure out how to make a good blog. Takes time. Everything does.
The next thing is to figure out what to do with my life. I have a pretty good idea, but how to get paid is another story. My work has to have enough value to someone in order to pay me.
I just watched an animator working on a Snoopy cartoon. I'd rather do my own stuff. That's the problem. At least with youtube, I can do what I want. I don't want to just draw, I want to write, and film, and do it all. If a piece is by me, it is because I did the whole thing.
I saw a crappy He-Man cartoon...ugh...I can't imagine working on something so terrible. Sure it is a job, and I would get paid, but I would rather die.
I need more coffee.
I like doing this blog, it is therapy for me, but I already put so much of my life on youtube, it feels weird to put my whole life on blogger, too.
Oh well.
So, what is next? I have no idea. Make a living, I suppose. I've had trouble with that over the years, barely scraping by for the most part.
I like my life, though, I have a good time. I just want to keep doing what I love to do, but I have an overhead for my art studio that isn't always easy to cover.
Someday I'll find a way, I suppose. Or die trying. I would rather be dead than not being able to do what I set out to do.
Yes, I need some coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment