Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, October 22, 2010

Masturbation and Lesbians

     One joke I have with myself is the writing of a ten volume set entitled, "My History of Masturbation".  Each volume would have several hundred pages and tons of photos and drawings.
     As far as lesbians go, I think every woman should see what it is like to be with a woman, just for the experience.

     With facebook ads, the bombardment is daily, excessive, and nauseating.  What I started doing is photographing the ads, like the one above.  I hope they paid the models well, because they use the ads over and over, with different captions, too.
     I started to realize that a lot of women in these ads were excessively large in the breast department, and with the small thumbnail photos, no one would bother to really look close at these photos.  However, by photographing the ads, I could enlarge them on my screen, and I can say that a lot of stuffing went into those shirts.  So while the above ad says, "We don't accept liars,"  they are definitely lying by manipulating the viewers of those ads with falsehoods.  They have a relatively low risk of anyone calling them on it, so they get away with the crap advertising that we all have to put up with.
     Luckily, I have moved on about being annoyed with adverts, because now that I have this blog, I can mock the whole advertising industry.

     Moving on, I've never been married.  I'm a huge fan of the Howard Stern show, and one topic of discussion that I've heard on the show which amuses me is the first time the man masturbates after marriage.  Either he just wants to do it, or the wife has a headache that night, or any number of reasons.
     Hahaha.

     So many marriages fail, so with a fifty percent success rate, there was no point in me getting married.  For me to get married would just start the countdown of how many days until the divorce, the natural conclusion to someone with my temperament.  I'm an artist, and I require large blocks of alone time to paint, sculpt, and play video games.  No woman in her right mind puts up with that shit.  What I am getting at is another key point in the marriage, when it begins to lead into divorce, and the man knows they will never sleep with each other again.  There comes a day when the man who is on his way to getting divorced, he either has to find some chick, or he has to masturbate.
     Hahahahahaha.

     One of the reasons a man gets married is so that there will always be someone to have sex with, because a man needs it.

     Sad, that whether the man gets married or not, the road still leads to masturbation on those lonely nights.
     Hahahahahah.

     I enjoy watching lesbians make-out and do things to each other.  It is sweet, and sometimes very gentle.

     At other times, I really like seeing a woman being given 'a good seeing to' by a good thick one that makes her whole body vibrate and jiggle, as she screams in ecstasy.

     Haha.

     There has been lots of ink spilled over the years about how artists who paint,...well, it's a symbol of masturbatory processes.  I would agree with that up to a point.  It's a lot easier to stroke the big one than to make a good painting, though.

     I see sensuality everywhere.  I notice how the advertising industry preys upon people's inner senses at times when they least expect it.  Bus and train adverts I am not a fan of.  They know people have to wait for their ride, and an ad is right in your face trying to sell you something you don't need.  It's annoying.

     Anyway, I highly approve of masturbation and of lesbians, and other things that don't harm anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment