Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, October 25, 2010

Having Fun

     I like working on the computer when I see progress being made.  Upgrades to my blog in the last ten minutes kind of are getting me excited.  It's fun stuff.
     When I first started to blog, I had no idea what the hell it was, or what you could do with it.  Now I see it as an opportunity to write columns like I would in a newspaper or magazine.
     In 9th grade, I read a lot of Art Buchwald.  He was pretty good at writing columns in the newspaper, and pretty funny, too.  I enjoyed reading him.

    
Here is The Orange Wizard Logo that I drew and my brother colored, and the new Orange Bunny graphic that I drew, and my brother colored.
  They came out real good.
  :)

   

     'Having Fun' can sometimes be construed as 'Having Sex'.  I'll let you know when I am having that kind of fun.  Well, don't hold your breath, it may take a while.  I make myself available, not my fault women show no interest in me anymore.  They used to sometimes.
     I thought San Francisco was supposed to be the city of love, but for me, it is the city of sitting around and waiting for something to happen.

     I sluffed my morning yoga class, didn't feel like it, and I have stuff to do.  I could go to an early evening class, ...but will I?  Don't know yet.



     I still feel like I am waking up.  It was a fun week-end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment