Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Sunday, December 11, 2011

301

     My 44 year old digestive system is still waiting to kick in so far today.  It is cold outside, but I got my coffee and my laptop set up.
     Life is good, and I've got no complaints.
     I have to get my Magic cards together today.  I have put this off all week.  I just don't get around to my Magic cards much anymore.  I should, because I really need to kill my opponents bad tonight, if I can.
     Marco has some very difficult and nasty fliers that he keeps attacking me with, and they must be destroyed.
     Anyway, I spent time laying in bed thinking of things I could do to make money.  I'm going to have to step up my routine pretty damn fast.
     Nothing is going to happen by itself.  I'm going to have to personally take care of things.
* * *
     The alcoholic woman with a walker, who would stand outside the liquor store all stinking day long is dead.  She is no more.  She was a nasty person.  I'm glad she is out of her misery, and that she won't cause misery for anybody else.
     I told her yesterday not to stand in front of the liquor store yesterday, and now she is dead.
     She would come into the cafe with a vodka bottle.
     She was an absolute mess.
     I am not sorry that she is gone.  In fact, I am kind of happy that I never have to see or deal with her ever again.
     Her soul is back into The Universe again, and it will all be better for everyone.
* * *
      Pretty fun to stand out there and talk.  That's where all the ideas for the day comes from.  You have to live life in order to make art from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment