Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

This is my most popular blog, so I guess I should start taking some responsibility...

     "Fuck it," the artist thought to himself while sitting at the cafe. 
     "I'm going to keep doing what I love to do, so fuck it all.  Of course, I don't want people to think I am full of shit, but, yeah, fuck it.  I am going to keep going."

     With that, he started to roll up a cigarette so he could go outside to smoke.

     "Fuck!  It would be so much better to just fucking light up here, and keep writing.  God, I hate how the world is going these days.  What's it all for, anyhow?  Too many yuppie fucks are in control, and they want to rule everything, fucking control freaks.  I've run into enough anal-retentive bastards to last me a lifetime."

     The C word.  Cunt.  I don't see what the big deal is.  Americans have a different usage than the British.  Over all, it all doesn't matter.  It is just a word.  It doesn't mean anything.
     One sophisticated lady, when called a cunt simply said, "I consider it a term of endearment."
     So you see?  It doesn't matter. 
     Of course, you don't have to be a dickhead when using that word.  There is no excuse for being a mean asshole.  That part of it is intolerable.  Already, that just means you have problems, and the word is just the icing on the cake.  The real problem is that you are a bastard.
     But by itself, the c-word just doesn't matter. 
     My advice is, "Use it sparingly."
     If you are going to use it, make sure it counts.
     It is one of those bullet words that you should only use in extreme circumstance.
     Also, it is not a word designed to be used in church, lol.
     "Okay, all you cunts...," the preacher began.
     I don't think that would go over too well, haha.

     Laughter is a part of life, and if you aren't laughing, you aren't living.
     You must be a sad bastard if you don't find something to laugh at on a daily basis.

     Anyway, it is time to go.

     Should I start taking responsibility, though, for what I do? 
     Not right now, I don't feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment