Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday, December 15, 2011

This Blog Is Going All Over The World

     Cool.  I'm happy to break into new countries.
     This is my first and original blog, so I am glad it is doing well, and keeps getting hits, despite the whole 18 and over thing.
     I know some of the stuff I post is what people really want.  It is stuff that I myself would want to read, with no holding back, no bullshit, no restraints, just fucking pure honesty about what I think, what I desire, and what I want to do as a person and as an artist.
     People tell us what we can and can't do our whole lives, and I look back at all that shit, and it is exactly what it all is.
     People have their own comfort levels, I know I have mine, so at least I can define myself with this blog.  I can't do this shit on youtube, that is for sure.  I can't always put in the photos I want to do, and I have to restrain my swearing and profanity, and because I know the reasons behind all that thinking, it drives me insane, so this blog is my refuge where I can do whatever I want.
     Since the advertising doesn't support blogs with adult content, well, that gives me all the more reason to make this blog successful.  I'm going to show them that people really like this stuff, and that it ain't no joke.
     I know what makes me happy, and I know that the same stuff might make other people happy.  To build an audience based on that might be really cool.
     So far, I haven't gotten but one or two comments on this blog.  Maybe someday I will.  Maybe people are shy to respond, or maybe they don't care.  Yet, I keep getting hits in countries all over, so I know somebody is looking at this thing, unless, of course, only bots are looking at it.  Could be.  But every hit counts, so I don't care.  Eventually, those hits will get other people to look, that is how it works.  The more your blog is ingrained into Google, the more it will pop up.  It is just how it goes.  I know how it all works on a basic level.  It is all I need to know to get things going.
     I know that people in repressed countries with rules so strict that they can't even breathe...well, I became aware of things when I found out where Baywatch was being watched.  People want to see babes in red swimming suits....haha....no matter what their religion is.  It is true, and it doesn't matter if people are married or not.
     Even women want to look at babes, whether they admit it or not.  They all got some kind of competition with each other, which I'm not always privy to.

     Anyway, I will continue to keep this blog going, and thank you to anyone and everyone who has ever looked at this thing.

     Perverts will always find a way, but it is also about freedom of speech, and not catering words and images to people with limited minds.
     With me, I want to explore the ends of The Universe and back again.

     You know what happened after college, and after everything?  After reading all the best books in the world, and listening to great people talk?  In all honesty, I just wanted to have a beer, and I wanted to get laid....haha. 
     It seems to be what life is about.

     I read up on Hedonism last night.  I don't embrace the philosophy completely, at least not all the time.  Once in a while is quite fine, though.
     After all, no matter what I do, I won't be alive in 100 years from now, so I might as well live.

     All I know is one of the best feelings in the world is when a woman goes down on me, and when the dick goes into the vagina, and you know it is all going to happen.

     Laters, I have some video games to play, and some errands to do, and all that nonsense.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment