Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Monday, December 12, 2011

Wow

     Wow, to find nude photos on the web of Ivanova and Talia Winters from Babylon 5 were awesome.  To write a lesbian dialogue between them was really fun.  I did it all in the cafe, and I didn't care if people looked at what I was doing or not.  I don't think they did, so it doesn't matter.
     Again, thank god for this blog being set to 18 and over, otherwise, I could not have done that stuff.
     I hope I get lots of hits on that blog entry.
     I want to do more of that stuff.  There are lots of sci-fi babes to talk about, though, what is awesome about Ivanova and Talia is that it was implied in the show that they were lesbian lovers, and the fact that I was able to find nude pictures of both of them is just freaking awesome.  I love it.  I can't get enough.
     Anyway, I'm just sitting here, enjoying my first coffee.
     I think I have done some significant work here today.  It was a score to find those pictures, and I am thankful that things like that are so readily available.  It is so much better than living in a society of repression.
     Anyway, it is the start of a new week.
     This is the kind of shit I want to do for a living.
     I just want to do my own thing, and get paid for it.

     Wow, it cost 90 million dollars to make all the episodes of Babylon 5.  That is a lot.  They have since recouped the money through dvd sales, selling at least $550 million of Babylon 5

No comments:

Post a Comment