Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Sunday, December 11, 2011

I Dream of Ivanova

     I'm a trainwreck, and it is cold outside.
     The guys are talking outside.
     They are my friends.
     We like to stand out there, drink coffee, and smoke.
     Anyway, it is a new day, and I'm Laaate.

     I went back to bed, and I dreamed, and I was warm, so I was happy.

     It is the kind of chill outside that goes right through you.

     I'm wearing my new 'It's Just A Flesh Wound' shirt.  I bought it for a dollar.  It was an awesome purchase.  I bought one for my friend, too.

     I had a Babylon 5 marathon yesterday, and I'm still not done.  That show is great.

     I have 60,000 credits on Clone Wars.  It took days to earn that.  I was farming for credits all day while I watched Babylon 5.

     "I'm approaching 300 blog entries, Captain."
     "Excellent, carry on."

     I guess I am late in the game as far as blogging goes, but once I start something, I take it to the nth.

     They have lots of fist fighting in Babylon 5.  It is very entertaining.

     I still don't know how one two-handed back hit could knock somebody out, but Captain Kirk seems to be able to do it all the time.

* * *
      It's fun to go hang out with the guys, talk some smack, and then come back here and type.

     Anyway, all I know is that sleep is good.  I sleep well, and I enjoy it.  I see lots of movies in my head.

     I dream of Ivanova from Babylon 5 macking out with Talia, the psi-cop.

No comments:

Post a Comment