Twitter / Bauvy

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Where to put it

     It may come as no surprise to some people, but basically, I just want to stick my dick into pretty girl's vaginas.
     It's actually a nice feeling.
     Their skin is soft and wonderful, and there is nothing better than when a woman opens up to you.
     Living in San Francisco, well, a lot of men aren't into 'dicks in vaginas', but I don't care.  I am.  Yet, I don't care what they do, as long as it doesn't bother me.  Likewise, they have to respect where I want to put my dick.
     That is basically the concern of being a male, of where you plan to put your dick.
     Sometimes, the dick can get you into a lot of trouble, so you kind of have to be careful of where to put it.

     I hope you enjoyed this blog entry, and I'm laughing right now.  I was just making coffee, and the opening sentence of this blog entry came into my mind.
     Why this happens, I don't know, but I think it is funny and fun, that I can just write about that shit, without fear or repercussions.
     I grew up Mormon, and I still feel the effects of that, of impulse vs. control.  It drives me insane.
     I am not into Victorianism at all.
     A lot of people got into the morals of Queen Victoria, and that is still going on right now.  It's a bunch of bullcrap.  All that happens is you get a bunch of people freaked out about their own bodies, and what to do with them.

* * *

     I saw some pictures last night of older women with young men.  I find that stuff funny.  These pictures popped up when I was looking for photos of Delann from Babylon 5.  I found one or two pictures of her nude, but they weren't very good.  Pictures of Ivanova and Talia were readily available, much to my delight.

     Anyway, I got things to do, maybe I will expand this entry some day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment